My Blogging Adventures

Friday, April 20, 2007

So My Blogging Adventures isn't much more than monthly at the moment.

I think I'm convinced that I like wordpress better than blogger, especially when using ScribeFire or the Flock blog editor with the technorati tag feature.

I seem to do much more commenting that actual posting to my blogs. I seem to have much more to say in response to others blogs than on my own, though I did start a new one about wine which I haven't written anything on yet because I haven't opened a bottle of wine since I started it... I have such great intentions.

Maybe I'll start a blog of nothing but comments to other sites, that might work quite nicely actually, it could be kind of fun. It'd give something that would grow every day too. Actually, that could become the primary feature of My Blogging Adventures.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home